Friday, December 2, 2011

Greetings


Hello. I am a homeschooling mother of three boys and the wife of an amazing and supportive husband. We are just now beginning the journey of adoption. In the midst of all of our chaos, I decided to start a blog. I spent way to much time deciding whether or not I wanted to blog. I thought of all the reasons why I shouldn't blog. I might offend someone, or say too much. My life would be displayed on the internet. Who am I to share my ideas? I might feel rejected or fail. But then I thought of the reasons why I should blog. I might learn something from someone or brighten someone's day. I might have an outlet for all the stress that comes with this life. I might grow. I decided that the reasons why I shouldn't blog are really fears. And don't fears already dictate too much of my life already? I know that my God is not a God of fear, so I decided to go for it. Maybe you will read and laugh with me and cry with me as I share my life and my uncertainties and my blessings. Maybe you will read and think that this girl rambles on too much. Either way, I'm putting it out there with the hopes that as I process all that this life is and all that God offers that I might encourage you and be encouraged by you. Thank you for reading. I hope you visit again. :)

2 comments: